Get one month free on your annual landlord insurance*

Get the offer
Give us a call
01206 655 899
Get one month free

We are Protect My Let

At Protect My Let, we’ve been helping landlords like you find better cover for your rental homes since 2004. We’re all about down-to-earth advice and straightforward solutions. When you talk to us, you get a real person at the end of the phone and a dedicated broker dedicated to getting you the right cover at the right price. Whatever your let, we can protect it with the cover you actually need, not what you don’t. So give us a call today and benefit from one month free on your next landlord insurance policy, with help from our experience team.

What does landlord insurance cover?

No landlord is the same, so there’s no one-size-fits-all policy. We know that better than most. It’s why we always take the time to get to know you so we can find the cover you actually need for both your property type and the tenants you let to. However, as a starter for 10, these are some of the types of cover you can expect from us:

  • Landlord buildings insurance – to keep your buildings protected from risks such as fire and floods
  • Landlord contents insurance – protecting the contents within your let property, such as furniture and appliances
  • Loss of rent – covering your rent in the event your property is unhabitable following an insured loss for up to three years
  • Alternative accommodation – covering the costs of providing alternative accommodation if your property becomes uninhabitable for up to three years
  • Property owner’s liability – so you’re protected against claims for accidents or injuries that happen in your property
  • Accidental damage – included as standard to protect your property
  • Malicious damage – keeping you safe from deliberate damage by your tenants
  • Extended periods of unoccupancy – we offer up to 90 days as standard in the event your property stands empty for longer than anticipated

Why choose us?

Give us a call
01206 655 899
Get one month free

Invest in the right landlord insurance

Man with speech bubble

Have you got Home Emergency cover?

What would you do if you had an emergency at your rental property? Don’t wait to find out. Get cover for £86.

Home Emergency cover for landlords provides help from a qualified contractor if you have a sudden emergency at your rental property. This product was designed with landlords in mind, which is why it’s packed full of real-world features, so you won’t be throwing your money down the drain. Unlike many other policies, there is no age restriction on boilers which is a common pitfall for many home emergency or boiler insurance policies.

*Terms and Conditions
  • The offer of one month’s free insurance is open from 22nd November 2021to 31st January 2022.
  • To benefit from this offer you must ask for a quote either via the online proposal form or by calling us on 01206 655899 and referencing “One month free”.
  • The offer is open to customers who have not held a live policy with Protect My Let for 12 months.
  • By entering your details in our form, you agree that Protect My Let may contact you to provide you with a quote.
  • One month’s free insurance applies to the first year the policy is held only.
  • If a policy is taken out with us, the equivalent of one month’s discount will be applied to the related premium.
  • One month’s free insurance is only applicable through our online proposal form, not our online quote and buy facility.
  • Protect My Let reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.