Non-standard Landlord Insurance

get a quote

Finding comprehensive coverage for unique properties can be challenging, especially when they’re rented out. At Protect My Let, we specialise in providing comprehensive landlord insurance for non-standard homes.

What does our non-standard landlord insurance cover?

Give us a call
01206 655 899
Or, we can call you

Benefits of choosing Protect My Let for your specialist landlord insurance

As specialist landlord insurance brokers, we have access to multiple insurance providers, who can create bespoke policies tailored to our customer needs.

Portfolio Cover for Two or More Properties:

If you own three or more properties, consolidating them under one portfolio policy could be beneficial. We’ll streamline your property policies into one, with a single renewal date, saving you both time and money. Already have a portfolio policy? No problem. We’ll review your existing cover and aim to find you an even better quote at renewal. Find out more about our Portfolio Landlord Insurance.

*Discount and cover dependent on the insurance product selected, tailored to your needs.

Ready to discuss your insurance needs?


What is non-standard landlord insurance?

Non-standard landlord insurance is specialist cover for non-standard properties. It can be difficult to find cover for non-standard properties for a number of reasons such as previous subsidence or flooding, non-standard construction or because the property will be unoccupied long term.

Non-standard landlord insurance protects properties that may have a hard time finding cover otherwise.

What types of property are covered by non-standard landlord insurance?

If you have specialist or non-standard rental properties, then finding specialist landlord insurance in the UK is critical to protect your investment. A non-standard property could include specialist rental properties, unoccupied properties, or holiday homes. Each of these types of property can cause difficulties when trying to get your property covered by a standard property insurance policy.

In addition, properties may have a history of flooding, subsidence, heave, or landslip. Or they may be situated in high-risk areas, or of non-standard construction (such as timber framed buildings).